After evaluating our technology situation, we are offering families the opportunity to check out the ipad of your oldest elementary student from the school. We are not checking out more than 1 ipad per elementary family. If you already have a device at home to use, please consider not checking out a device. If you would like to have an ipad, please fill out the form on the district website under the COVID 19 tab. If you are unable to fill out the form, please call 332-5764 if you need assistance. The plan for distribution will be communicated to you later in the week, but ipads will not be available until you hear from us. Thank you for your patience during this time. Ms. Bridgmon, Elementary Principal
Thank you to everyone who has made sure they have Zoom and Google Classroom on their iPads as we venture into Online Learning next week. Please be patient as we start using Zoom next week.
We have noticed a few instances where a popup screen will come up when joining a meeting on your ipad. It will ask for a login and password. Please try clicking ok or cancel (you may have to do it a couple of times). Once it goes the screen the say Connect Audio with Internet or Cancel, you will be able to join the meeting.
We have asked teachers to use software/app related items that we have used in the past. The only new item is Zoom. We are sure there will be a few glitches along the way. To help streamline getting you help, please follow these guidelines when needing assistance:
- If you have troubles access Zoom, please fill out a tech ticket. Please email your teacher if you have a content related question and can't get on Zoom. We will work on these issues as they arise next week.
- If you have troubles accessing something your teacher has assigned, please reach out to them first. They can contact the tech department if they can't resolve the issue.
- Any other issues, please fill out a tech ticket.
- Watch your email for help once you have put in a tech ticket.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. - Tech Team
Online Office Hours and Zoom Links (tab for each building at bottom of page) - updated 3.24.20
District Office Hours and Contact Information - updated 3.24.20
Meal Distribution InformationState Resources - updated 3.24.20
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Resource Page - Click Here
- Resources for Schools - Click here
- Governor Polis is suspending school until April 17th - Read press release here
- Spring Break has been extended until March 27th with a tentative start date of Monday, March 30th - Letter from the Superintendent
- CMAS testing has been paused for the remainder of the year. Please see CDE's official announcement here: State Testing
- CHSAA Announcement