Welcome to the world of Destination Imagination. Destination Imagination is an educational program in which student teams solve open-ended Challenges and present their solutions at Tournaments. Teams are tested to think on their feet, work together and devise original solutions that satisfy the requirements of the Challenges. Participants gain more than just basic knowledge and skills-they learn to unleash their imaginations and take unique approaches to problem solving.
Wray Elementary's 2018-2019 Destination Imagination Team
The team began meeting in September to choose their central challenge. They chose the Scientific Challenge.....
- Research the human body and medical conditions that affect the human body.
- Create and present a story about a medical mystery that affects a human character.
- Design and build a representation that shows the medical mystery and at least one symptom.
- Present an action or scene that is shown from two or more perspectives at the same time.
- Create and present two Team Choice Elements that show off the team's interests, skills, area of strength and talents.